Moien! Bonjour! Hi!
Two days, one post. A lot of frustration, lots of booze and countless sugar cravings.
There also might have been a ‘sandwich’ or two, but who knows. Apart from that, and in correlation to my sandwich consumption, my tonsils got infected and this has happened three times in the past six months so I am terrified of getting a tonsilectomy.
[Side note: I am posting and editing this on Day 5 as the sandwiches were strong and I was certain I had posted this last night.]
- The falafel guy messed up my drunk binge by adding dairy sauce to my falafel wrap although I asked him if the shop sign ‘Veganland’ really meant that EVERYTHING is vegan to which he replied ‘yes’. Luckily, drunken me saw it in time.
- There are very few vegan snacks.
- Beans are no longer my enemy.
- Vegan baking is not as much fun. It might the missing danger of getting salmonella from eating raw cake batter.
- When in doubt, call and ask. I called the manufacturer of a hard candy I had bought from an antique candy store.
- My boyfriend’s vegetarian dinner looked tempting and smelled delicious. I resisted.
I’ll make it quick, as I am feeling sick:
Have a wonderful day. Lots of love.